Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Testimonials !

14. With eyes that were failing fast i gave Dominic a call and he arranged a eye test ,within a couple of days, (I couldn't believe it) He came to my place of work, which meant i didn't have to waste... (show more)
With eyes that were failing fast i gave Dominic a call and he arranged a eye test ,within a couple of days, (I couldn't believe it) He came to my place of work, which meant i didn't have to waste time in traffic.

A full proffessional eye test was done and glasses orderd and delivered promptly, Great service, customer focused and reliable. I would and often do recommend Dominic to any of my clients who would require this service. (show less)

Optometrist Commendation: Jun 9, 2010

-Billy Gilfoyle.


15. Dominic is an experience professional who is clearly passionate about what he does.
- Suzy Griffin

16. Sounds like a very good idea I would recommend it

- Jamie Kennedy

17. I commend Dominic's skill Optometrist.

-Brendan Walsh

18. I commend Dominic.

Rob Friedman

19. Would seem to me that this is a clever idea to bring business to the client.
- Paul Cormican

20. I commend Dominic.

- Mark Wayman

21. I commend Dominic. – Margaret Rice
22. I commend Dominic. – Jamie Kennedy


23. A very impressive study and work experience.
Ciprian Munteanu

24. Martin Power
I commend Dominic's skill as an Optometrist. I have used his services in the past and he is very professional.

25. Mark Wayman
I commend Dominic's skill Optometrist.

26. Edel Howlin
I commend Dominic's skill Optometrist.

No comments: